Monday, September 16, 2013

weapon of choice: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

bought last April 28, 2013



ditched my pen and sketchpad for this.
And it has become my primary and (for now) the only thing i use for sketching and painting.

- selling point here is the stylus(Wacom Digitizer), there's palm rejection and surprisingly it has pen sensitivity, not Cintiq level but for the price its decent enough.

Apps I've been using so far:
- S-Note
- Sketchbook
- Photoshop Touch
- Artflow

--------------------------

 perfect for artists on the go....

@ McDonald's

@ Burger King

@ coffee bean

even as far as Pampanga!

----------

indoors during stormy weather
drink and draw sessions
 also my daily planner

 it has become really useful that it also serves as my primary internet browser, chat device, daily planner, interactive presentation board, portable gaming console and media player.

will be posting mostly tablet artworks from now on..


No comments:

Post a Comment